Sep 24, 2023
This program is designed for students who want to develop administrative management skills for a career in business. In addition to building general business proficiency, students are prepared for occupations in management, supervision, or marketing. Satisfactory completion of this program will provide an adequate level of competency for entry-level positions in various organizational structures, including for profit and not-for-profit organizations.
Business Administration Program Goals
- Post-secondary preparation
- Entry Level Business Skills
- Professional Development fo Advancement Opportunities
- Work in business, management, sales, or marketing
Admission to the Program: Open
- Complete an application for admission and, if desired, apply for financial aid.
- Send an official high school transcript or GED score report to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Complete the placement exam.
- Meet with an advisor/counselor to select classes and complete the registration process.
Department of Social & Business Sciences
2400 Tom L. Wilson Blvd.
Galesburg, IL 61401
For Additional Information Contact:
The Welcome Center
For Graduation Requirements:
See the graduation policies and procedures page for details .
Total Semester Hours: 61
Other courses could be used upon the approval of the program coordinator or the supervising Dean/Associate Dean.
Associate Dean of Social and Business Sciences
Assistant Professor, History/Political Science