This curriculum prepares students with the skills needed for office work. Courses include accounting, communications, office management, customer service, computer applications, and information management. Graduates are qualified for entry-level positions in a business where a wide variety of office skills are required.
This certificate is stackable, meaning the Administrative Office Professional AAS can be completed in just two additional semesters.
Administrative Office Professions Program Goals
- Achieve the skills and knowledge necessary to gain entry-level employment in careers in the administrative office professional discipline
- Achieve the skills and knowledge necessary for advancement in the career
- Achieve a general education background in business and in oral/written communication
Admission to the Program: Open
- Complete an application for admission to the College and, if desired, apply for financial aid.
- Send an official high school transcript or GED score report to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Complete the placement exam.
- Meet with an advisor/counselor to select classes and complete the registration process
Department of Career and Technical Education
2400 Tom L. Wilson Blvd.
Galesburg, IL 61401
For Additional Information Contact:
The Welcome Center
For Graduation Requirements:
See the graduation policies and procedures page for details .